My trip to Eswatini was such a unique and memorable adventure! Not only are the people so friendly, but the wildlife is amazing. There is so much to explore and learn! I never knew there were black and white rhinos, and I got to see both kinds in Eswatini! My friends Itembe and Qiyana were so kind to show me around and share their interesting culture. They even took me to the Bushfire Festival! It was so much fun!
Read Joy's travel journal
You can read all about Joy's visit to Eswatini in his Travel Journal posts, below:
- Eswatini Part One – Adventure in Eswatini
- Eswatini Part Two -The Adventure Continues…
- Eswatini Part Three – Caves, Crafts and Celebration in Eswatini
- Eswatini Part Four – Sala Kahle with Love, Eswatini
- 10 Fun Facts about Eswatini (Formerly Swaziland) - This was a special post Joy contributed to on Multicultural Kids Blog and will take you away from this website.
The Kingdom of Eswatini
Swazi (siSwati) and English (both official)
How to say “hello”
Over 1.3 million
Swazi Lilangeni (SZL)
17,364 square kilometers
6,704 square miles
Mountainous and subtropical
Highveld (west): Mountainous with temperate climate. Middleveld (central) and Lowveld (east): subtropical.
What to See
Hlane Royal National Park, Mbuluzi Game Reserve, Lobamba, Swazi Market (Mbabane)
What to See Continued
Mlilwane Wildlife Sanctuary, Phophonyane Falls Nature Reserve and the National Museum